Dialogue is more than a tool or technique, it is an orientation to leadership and a keystone for innovation and system change.
There is an emerging common sense that the complexity and pace of issues facing business and policy is accelerating and, at the same time, familiar methods are proving insufficient to genuinely transform these challenges.
We draw on work with thought leaders, practitioners and pioneering agents of change who are meeting the complex adaptive problems of the 21st Century.
The Australian Centre for Dialogue is becoming a resource for leaders, groups, private and public sector organisations, with a range of core offers:
- Collaborative leadership programs for individuals and teams
- Capability development for practitioners
- Consulting services for organisations
- Convening and hosting of dialogues
- Research and documentation of successful prototypes
- Internal support to the University
If you wish to learn more of the Centre’s activities and how you might participate, as we move past this initiatory phase, then please contact us here
We look forward to supporting you improve the systems you live and work in.
The Australian Centre for Dialogue at ANU
C4D Image – Doc Ross c/o Gallery 464